View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 09:21 PM
trzy trzy is offline
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 39
Feedback: (0)

If you want to immerse yourself in a pure Chinese-speaking environment, you’ll need to go to a second-tier city to study Chinese as people there usually only understand a few words of English, which means you’ll have to force yourself to communicate with the local people in Chinese. However, people from small cities are not as open-minded as people from Beijing or Shanghai, so you might find it difficult to integrate yourself into the local society due to cultural differences.

Corporate Gifts Suppliers in Delhi
| Corporate Gifts Suppliers in Noida | Corporate Gifts Suppliers in Gurgaon
Reply With Quote