Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > Made in China Discussion > China Knowledge
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Which is your favourite city in China ?

Old 02-18-2010, 09:22 AM

Default Which is your favourite city in China ?

As i had said, travel is part of my life. I travel several times with my family every year. I had

visited aardvarktravel.net many times to read other traveler's experience before; but i had never log

in as a member. I think i should appologize for this. Chinse Spring Festival is coming, i am not so

busy these days. I'd like to share my travel experience with other travelers. I am familar with most

cities of China, such as Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Guilin, Datong, Taiyuan, Pingyao, Chengde,

Tianjin,Suzhou, Hangzhou...

My favorite city is Hangzhou. The city is tidy,peaceful and clean. It is pleasant to walk along the

West Lake with your family in the gental wind. It is July when i travel Hangzhou. It is pretty hot and

wet after rain. The other reason to travel Hangzhou is there is no admission fee for most Museum.

Smile

Suzhou share the same reputation with Hanghou; but i am not so happy in Suzhou because my car (with a Beijing plate) was not permited to drive in most of main street. Sad This is really not like a tourism city. But for sure, the garden in Suzhou is really nice.

Old 04-10-2010, 01:11 AM

Well, it has to be Shanghai. A lot of things have changed ever since 10 years ago when I first visited there. Everything has become very much modernized. You will be surprised about how everything is well planned for the upcoming economic bloom. That is one place you would want to visit.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:18 PM

Beijng is becoming too modern and too crowded. My favoutite city in China is Hangzhou, is really fantastic. Hangzhou west lake is beautiful but traffic in Hangzhou is so bad. no subway and traffic jams will make you go mad. I haven't been to Shanghai but I think I will not like it because I don't like the climate. winter is too cold and summer too hot.
Old 08-25-2010, 05:10 PM

Shanghai is my favorite city
Old 09-27-2010, 02:16 PM

Personally I would have to say that Shanghai is my favorite city. It really reminds me of New York, but in Asia. The bright lights of the big city are better than what we do in the US. This city is also really big, so I suggest brushing up on you Chinese.