Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Export
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Looking to find a website that lists all "goods" the United States 'exports' to China?

Old 07-20-2009, 11:51 PM

Default Looking to find a website that lists all "goods" the United States 'exports' to China?

If anyone knows of a reliable website, preferably a US Govt. site, that would list all 'goods' manufactured in the United States and EXPORTED to Asia (China preferably), please let me know as I've been searching for a few days with no luck.@Jinkies!: Thanks...I'll check that site out and see what I can find!@Bleeding Tiger: Thanks for providing comments/remarks that failed to correctly address the question asked! Appreciate the 'commentary', but how about next time doing it somewhere else! @Bleeding Tiger: <Sarcasm ON>Seriously! Wow! How come I didn't think of that! <Sarcasm OFF>

Default Looking to find a website that lists all "goods" the United States 'exports' to China?

Best I can give you is the CIA Factbook (find under Google). Go to USA under countries and search for Exports. They'll list the types of exports/imports and the export/import partners. They won't list the specific exports to China though.Edit: Here is the website. It's under economy.https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/US.html

because we dont export anything. thats not true but we dont export a lot. our economy runs because people buy stuff. China's economy is built on producing stuff. that is why our economy sucks.

GOOGLE IT BABY!