Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > General Topics > Introductions
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Hello All!

Old 05-30-2014, 06:08 PM

Smile Hello All!

Hi,

My name is Elizabeth. I work in the international trading field for a company called IMEX Sourcing Services. We help people cut costs & manage their risks when importing from China, Taiwan & Vietnam. We do this by doing background checks on suppliers, signing Chinese contracts on our client’s behalf, carrying out inspections & a range of other services. Personally, I am passionate about the international trade field as it gives me a lot of exposure & insights into various cultures as our clients come from all over the world.

I have been lurking around the forum for a while now and find it very useful. I hope I can learn from the people here and at the same time contribute wherever possible. I look forward to getting to know some of the people on the forum better.

Thanks

Old 05-31-2014, 06:42 PM

Hi you can share your experience here..
Old 06-02-2014, 01:40 PM

Hi,

What do you want to know? Do you have questions regarding China import?
Basically, we help importers minimize risk when importing from China.

Our clients range from large importers, wholesalers & to online retailers including eBay Powersellers & Amazon FBA sellers. We have been able to differentiate ourselves from a lot of traditional sourcing companies as we understand the unique import challenges & business models of e-commerce client’s & have therefore developed systems to suit their unique needs.

At IMEX, we are backed by an extremely talented sourcing team which is a result of a thorough recruitment process & a conscious effort to develop a culture that promotes learning, technology orientation, systems thinking & continuous improvement. This has enabled us to develop a solid reputation & a client base in our target markets, especially in UK & Australia.

Some of the Key services include:

• Sourcing: In-house supplier shortlisting & vetting process to find the best value suppliers. We also cut costs & risks by using relationship factories
• Negotiation: Experienced team of Chinese negotiators to negotiate pricing, payment & other contract terms.
• Compliance: Verifying supplier certifications to ensure that they are compliant & genuine, e.g. CE, ROHS, CSA, etc.
• Background Checks: We regularly carry out background checks on suppliers to manage “Fraud Risks” & assess the reliability of suppliers.
• Factory Audits.
• Contracts: We sign contracts with suppliers in Mandarin for risk-management, QC & dispute resolution process.
• Inspections: Pre-shipment inspections, loading inspections & Mid-Production Inspections.
• Logistics & Consolidation: From the factory door to the client’s warehouse in most of our key markets. Consolidation of goods from multiple suppliers.
• Consultancy: We offer consultancy to clients on Ad-Hoc basis who have their own supplier’s and in-house buying processes.
• Interpreters
• New Product Development