Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Export > Minerals, Metals & Materials
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Maps of Djibouti and Italy?

Old 07-17-2009, 01:18 AM

Default Maps of Djibouti and Italy?

I need help finding a- land use or Agriculture Map of Djibouti-Natural Resources/Mineral Map of Djibouti- Ethnic Population Map of Djibouti- Ethnic Population Map of Italy- Export/Import Map of Djibouti- Export/Import Map of ItalyYou don't have to get all, just one is appreciated! Oh and i need like for sure links, not a recommendation.You don't have to get all, just one is appreciated! Oh and i need like for sure links, not a recommendation.You don't have to get all, just one is appreciated! Oh and i need like for sure links, not a recommendation.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:46 AM

Default Maps of Djibouti and Italy?

Djibouti AgricultureLook for flat landscape with nearby rivers as agricultural land. Tomatoes are grown for domestic consumption. Date palms are cultivated along the coastal fringe. Agriculture in Djibouti is very limited, due to acute water shortages in rural areas. In 2000, agriculture contributed only a little more than 4% to GDP. In 1999, some 23,000 tons of vegetables were produced. In Djibouti, farm animals have always received greater importance in comparison to farming and agriculture. The agriculture in Djibouti consists of vegetables and fruits. The agricultural products of the country of Djibouti also consist of goats, animal hides, camels and sheep. Famine and malnutrition in Djibouti have created a reliance on the distribution of food aid for millions of its people. In 2001, grain imports totaled 37,970 tons.Djibouti EthnicityRoughly half of the people are Issas and related Somali clans; Afars are about one-third; the balance includes Yemeni Arabs and Europeans, mostly French. Languages: French, Arabic and both languages are official.See the links below for additional information including the satellite image of Djibouti. Sorry, I only had one space left for a link on Italy but, it should provide you with most of the information you need. Hope this helps.