Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Export
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Union Political Party?

Old 07-20-2009, 11:51 PM

Default Union Political Party?

What if I started my own political party called the Union Party that would focus on - Providing more support for unions.-stopping illegal immigration and building a better boarder ( by doing this it will stop illegal’s from coming into the country and stealing hard working American jobs).- Make Non Union company's pay there employees more money and give them better health care- Give pay raises out to people in the military by doing this you will even out the pay between military, CIA, FBI, and Homeland Security so everyone gets paid the same.- Make gay marriage illegal- Put more money into investing into renewable energy rather than polluting fossil fuels.- Give soldiers in the military money for college instead of giving them $200 a year towards a college scholarship.- Have the U.S trade only with democratic nations and not communistic ones like china. Slowly stop trade with china because the Chinese are getting paid for less to do work that Americans could be doing so technically the Chinese are stealing American jobs (stop exporting jobs to other countries).- Create a new government agency to monitor money that the government gives as bailouts instead of just giving greedy scumbags like AIG money and not watching it closely.- Schools shouldn’t have to stop saying merry Christmas and stop talking about religion just because one atheist parent complains- There should be more discipline in schools (a law should be passed to let teachers hit kids again which will stop kids from getting into trouble as much)- Tax payer money shouldn’t have to fix big companies problems because if they get bailouts and waste their money on spas it should be small businesses that get the bailouts (small businesses shouldn’t have to fix big corporations problems).- I think they should not legalize marijuana only for medical purposes- People earning more than $100,000 yearly should have to pay more taxes than people making less than that, also Non Union Companies should be taxed more than Union Companies.- America should have to put money into government programs that build defenses for America.- Put money into wildlife reserves- There should be death penalty for people found guilty for murder and rape.- There should be free speech and not getting put up for a hate crime for saying FAgget.- I believe to stop policing the world unless the country that does something to start war trys to attack us physically.- I believe in not having tax payers pay for abortions but the people having the abortions should pay.If anyone thinks these are good views comment and if anyone thinks there should be changes give me some ideas.what is a neo conservitive?

Just be a Neo-Conservative Lol

Actually I think the Green party fit you.