Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > International Business Talk > Export
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

I'm having problem in printing the accurate colour.?

Old 07-19-2009, 12:26 AM

Default I'm having problem in printing the accurate colour.?

I'm from Malaysia, and just start dealing with printing stuff recently. I'm facing with a big problem which everyone knows, but I just don't know how to solve this.I'm using Windows XP, and adobe photoshop to adjust the colour, then export the file to adobe illustrator for printing. But when I start printing using my printer, the colour comes out to be totally different from what it shown in the monitor. the setting is CMYK.I wanna ask what is actually the problem? Is it the monitor matter or the printer's? How can I solve this? If i use the Apple monitor to do the adjustment, will this solve the problem?I need the asnwer very urgently, thanks alot!!

Old 07-19-2009, 12:26 AM

Default I'm having problem in printing the accurate colour.?

There are several possible causes, hopefully we can find the solution. Your printer may be out of a specific color ink. If this is the case then the color will be off the same way every print (ie: if your printing green and your out of blue, it will look yellow. You may be out of yellow if the green looks blue). If this is the case, you'll need to replace the empty color cartridge to get any reliable color to come out. If your printer is not low on ink, it can be a software or driver issue. Try opening the picture in a different viewing/editing program and printing it from that. This is not likely to be the problem, but the next step is annoying and it's best to make sure it's not Adobe Illustrator first. If it's not working yet, it's probably a driver issue. Un-install your printer (method depends on operating system, check the control panel) then download and install the latest drivers from the manufacturer. My wife had that issue with all her pictures coming out with a purple tone to them and removing and reinstalling the printer with new drivers fixed it right up.
Old 05-07-2011, 03:50 AM

Color specifications are worth spending some time with your printer. Spot color is a common color scheme. CMYK color is a mixture of colors and number of defaults. Either may be appropriate, but you need to consider the benefits available.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:55 AM

If you will need to replace the color cartridge is empty for any reliable color to exit. If your printer is not ink, it can be a software issue or driver. Try opening the image in another viewing / editing program and print from that. f your green and your print out of the blue, it will look yellow. You can be out if the yellow green blue.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:04 PM

Try opening the image in another viewing / editing program and print from that. It is not likely to be the problem, but the next step is boring and it is best to make sure it is not the first Adobe Illustrator. If it does not work yet, it's probably a driver issue.