Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > Business Forum > Made In Italy
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Santo Padre in Rome

Old 06-30-2011, 11:32 AM

Default Santo Padre in Rome

This restaurant must be the best place I have eaten in Italy. At first moment I enter, I feel as if I have walked into my family home (I am Hispanic, so we are a bit similar to Italians). I sit and order an antipasti with possible the best freshest ingredients in Rome. I had stuffed meat pasta with tomatoes and basil and I start to think the vegetables must be growing in the rear of the restaurant because it was too good. The woman serving our table reminded me of one my family members checking on me to ensure I enjoy the food and am properly taken care of. I visited Santo Padre on numerous occasions during my stay and I just let the waitress recommend the freshest food in the kitchen, which she did not fail to make me happy with her choices. I have been to Italy many times, but Santo Padre really made me experience Italy.

Old 12-15-2015, 08:19 PM

This is a fun site or super I love spending my free time I love to also site!

voyance gratuite en ligne par mail
Old 10-24-2016, 03:24 PM

This eatery must be the best place I have eaten in Italy. At first minute I enter. I sit and arrange an antipasti with conceivable the best freshest fixings in Rome. I had stuffed meat pasta with tomatoes and basil and I begin to think the vegetables must develop in the back of the eatery since it was too great. The lady serving our table helped me to remember one my relatives keeping an eye on me to guarantee I appreciate the nourishment and am appropriately dealt with. I went to Santo Padre on various events amid my stay and I simply let the server prescribe the freshest sustenance in the kitchen, which she didn't neglect to settle on me content with her decisions. I have been to Italy commonly, however Santo Padre truly made me encounter Italy