Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > Business Forum > Made In Italy
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Where can I get good information on Italian food and culture?

Old 11-17-2012, 08:27 PM

Default Where can I get good information on Italian food and culture?

Hi everyone!
I'm trying to research Italian food and history, I'm looking for good sites or resources on culture and regions too. Any suggestions plz...

Best Enhancers products Online

Old 12-15-2015, 08:16 PM

You can not know how it's good to come across a beautiful and interesting forum. It's good for morale.

voyance gratuite en ligne
Old 09-19-2016, 04:47 PM

Italian food culture is much more than an original recipe or a typical bread. It is rooted inside Italian people and shows out in small and significant habits they have concerning food.

With a rich heritage of tradition and exquisite quality , Italian food from all regions are special and has something unique to offer .In the following sections we lay our focus to the Italian food items originating from central Italy. In fact , this is the region in Italy which is considered to be the birthplace of balsamic vinegar, parma ham and parmesan cheese.

Even within the central region of Italy , the cooking habits vary from one place to another. While Emilia is famous for its exquisite hams and sausages , the Romagnolo style of cooking is a total contrast where special attention is given on the addition of variety of herbs to enrich the taste of the cuisines. The Italian food items that are popular to this region are seafood , typical chicken roast and a wide variety of meat and sausages.
Old 10-24-2016, 03:21 PM

Italian nourishment culture is substantially more than a unique formula or a run of the mill bread. It is established inside Italian individuals and shows out in little and noteworthy propensities they have concerning nourishment.
With a rich legacy of convention and stunning quality , Italian nourishment from all districts are exceptional and has something novel to offer .In the accompanying segments we lay our center to the Italian sustenance things beginning from focal Italy. Indeed , this is the district in Italy which is thought to be the origin of balsamic vinegar, parma ham and parmesan cheddar.
Old 10-25-2016, 10:54 AM

Of course from google, btw you should come and visit my country Indonesia, there is a lot of wonderful place to go and food as well