Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > General Topics > China Talk
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Re: Easily Transfer Data from iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS to iPhone 5C/5S

Old 05-19-2015, 02:03 AM

Default Re: Easily Transfer Data from iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS to iPhone 5C/5S

Phone to Phone Transfer program can help you master content (including SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps) transfer between Symbian, Android or Apple phones on different networks, such as AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile.how to transfer contacts from nokia to androidZero quality loss & no risk is very important: everything on the phone you move is 100% same as the original and can be only read by yourself. Maybe now you're using one of the following brands that are fully supported by Mobile Transfer. The devices based on Android, Symbian and iOS enable you to transfer stuff easily and quickly without any quality loss.how to transfer photos from iPhone to iPadhow to transfer data from android to iPad

Old 05-26-2017, 04:11 PM

Here I recommend Coolmuster Mobile Transfer to you. Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is the best choice that really can benefit you. It can help you transfer all data including text messages, contacts, photos, videos, music, calendar, apps and so on from different smart phone with different system.
Old 07-12-2017, 07:22 PM

Ok , so easy , from iPhone to transfer data to iPhone ,like from iPhone to transfer messages to iPhone ,what you need is a iPhone data transfer tool ,this tutorial is recommended to me by my friend
Old 07-13-2017, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hnaskered View Post
Ok , so easy , from iPhone to transfer data to iPhone ,like from iPhone to transfer messages to iPhone ,what you need is a iPhone data transfer tool ,this tutorial is recommended to me by my friend
The Mobile phone transfer tool is good at transferring data from iPhone to iPhone , you can transfer messages from iPhone to iPhone ,