Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > Advertising Forum > Advertising Forum
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

invest the money in share market

Old 12-20-2017, 07:58 PM

Default invest the money in share market

Why Investing Can Be Scary invest the money in share market For many of us, money and investments werenít discussed at home. These subjects may even be taboo within certain households -- quite possibly, in households that donít have much money or investments. If your parents or loved-ones arenít financially independent, they probably canít give you good financial advice (despite their best intentions). And even if your family is well-off, thereís no guarantee that their financial advice makes sense for you. Plenty of parents encouraged their kids to buy a house during the peak of the housing bubble, because in their lifetimes, housing only went up. Having said all of this, the first investment that you make will probably be the hardest. The Goal of Investing Of course, everyone has different financial goals -- and the more you learn, the more confident youíll be in determining your own path. But hereís a basic financial goal to strive toward: Over decades of hard work, I would like to make more money than I spend and invest the difference. By the time I retire, I would like my investments to throw off enough cash -- through dividends or interest -- that I can live on this income without having to sell my investments. 25753
http://moneyonlineinvestment.com/_/h...arket/How.html