Made In China Talk  

Go Back   Made In China Talk > Business Forum > Made in USA
Directory Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read 中文

Made in USA vs Made in China

Old 03-03-2017, 09:04 PM

Default Made in USA vs Made in China

Hello Friends,

I am the registered brand owner on Amazon.com for a group of items. We have patents and have been granted ownership via brand registry (not sure it really means anything)

The item is also sold by the retail team and several FBA and 3P Merchants, which we actually like as long as the items are the same.

The first bullet point states the item is made in the USA.

I have been doing test buys from FBA and the items I am getting are made in China(customers have been complaining via reviews and we refund their money and send them made in the USA product when the contact our customer service. I have emailed each of the merchants and they have all removed the listing and created a new asin, except 1. After having a call with the merchant they refused to remove the made in china product from the offering.

I submitted the info to Amazon and nothing has happened. Does anyone have any experience with this? How long does it take? Do they actually do anything?

My next steps are to notify the retail team at Amazon (don't expect they will act) then send a letter to the merchant via our attorney.

About Me:
I'm new in this forum, I am a consultant and have worked with multiple firms
You can check 3D animation video one of my work.